> Upgrade your style NOW: Donations; subscription content ideas

Get paid to share your links!

Donations; subscription content ideas

              As you may see, I am now accepting donations in order to help me earn extra income, as well as improve the blog and the viewers "you" experience on any of my sites/blogs. Any amount will do and I thank you greatly for taking the time to do so. Please let me know if viewers would like to see additional, subscribtion content, as in you will see special, "better, more personalized" articles and experiences. As well as codes for discounted items and free things for paying for a subscription. If you are a fan of this idea"normal content will always be free" comment yes, and if not simply no. This is just one of my ideas to improve user experience as well as mine. Thanks.

click the donate button on the blog or go to https://paypal.me/UYSnow

No comments :

Post a Comment

/>