> Upgrade your style NOW: My opinion on the 3 best, different Jordans

Get paid to share your links!

My opinion on the 3 best, different Jordans

My top three different Jordans to wear!

Jordans have been a very popular shoe for many, many years across the world. They range from many different color schemes, shapes, styles, high-top, mid, and low-top’s. Here is my favorite Jordans. By the way These are not in any order.
#1- Jordan Retro 4
The Jordan Retro 4’s have an awesome shape in my opinion. The color ways are very eye catching and high quality. I like this pair because it is different from the traditional high top style, and can be worn with anything from jeans to joggers to shorts.
#2- Jordan Eclipse
The Jordan Eclipse’s are one of my favorite shoes to wear with joggers, This is because they are low profile and the cuff of jogger pants naturally fit right into the shoe, looking perfect. I wouldn’t wear these during the winter since the shoe is mainly mesh. Or with jeans because of the same reason.
#3- Jordan AJ 1 high
Lastly, I chose the Jordan AJ 1 high. These shoes have the classic jordan look to them with multiple good looking, different color ways for any color you fancy on any day! These shoes in my opinion only look good with jeans or any similar pants, but because these are high tops. Since I believe most of the time high tops don't look good in shorts.

There you have it! My personal opinion for 3 Jordans, all different in one way or another.

No comments :

Post a Comment

/>