> Upgrade your style NOW: Why do I do this?

Get paid to share your links!

Why do I do this?

Why do I do This???

               I created my blog for multiple reasons. First, to share my opinions, views, and tips about clothing and style(Main reason), a way to earn a little money(In the process of), and sort of as an experiment. Further explaining my first reason, I feel that I am good with matching my clothes and have a considerate amount of "Style Intelligence". And I just wanted to help people who seem to struggle with it. Secondly, I wanted to attempt to earn some money. I tried to find many ways in order to earn money online and have struggled. Many websites pertain to the idea that they can do just that but really they are just scams or you'll earn very little. If someone were to ask me this question, I would say three things. Start a YouTube channel if you are good with speaking and are skilled at or want to learn editing videos. Start a website. This is quite simple, for a free website just make a GoogleSite. And once you get another web traffic and what not, you can get AdSense and make money. Third and my last way, is Blogger or any blogging website. If you are able to type and have interesting topics that people want, you can earn some money. Lastly, I started this sort of as an experiment. I wanted to see if I, and when could I get a reasonable amount of views, if any. In the first 2 or so days, I really wasn't getting any views, but all of a sudden after 3-5 days my traffic went up from 1-2 to 60-80 in a madder of 3 days. And now I'm wondering what it will be like if/when I continue this for weeks, and months, and into the summer when I can work even further on this. Please comment any interesting subjects that you would like, Thank you quite very much!

No comments :

Post a Comment

/>